Indian Journal of Scientific Research and Medicine – IJSRM is organized by Saviours ( NGO ) in collaboration with Art Club Publishers.
The young researchers or medical students who contributed to this journal are from the International Higher School of Medicine, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Authors with their research papers who are published in the journal are –
• Shaziya Pall – Not all severe primary headaches are migraines -tension-type
headaches are far more common yet often labelled as migraines.
• Prince Pandya – Covid 19 diagnose and factors of death by Covid.
• Aryan Mehta – Immunotherapy of cancer.
• Asif Kotnal – Knee replacement.
• Lokesh Aluka – БАРИАТРИЧЕСКОЙ ХИРУРГИИ
The Founder of Art Club Publishers is Mr Ashutosh Vats who also served as an Editor in Chief. The cover of the journal is designed by Mr Radheshyam Jat.
This Journal is published with ISBN and available on different commercial sites – Amazon, Kindle, Google Books, Infibeam, Kobo, Books Camel, Ingram.
- Jitendra Kumar Born on October 10, 1990 an Indian author and activist from Hathras in Uttar Pradesh.
- General2022.11.29Honorary Doctorate awarded to Milan Karmakar
- General2022.11.25Who is the top 5 Wushu martial artists in the india ?
- Lifestyle2022.11.24Epic Stories, as a top luxury wedding photography and film brand, helps create memories for a lifetime.
- General2022.11.24From humble beginnings to diving deep into the digital forensic world, Ankur Chandrakant does it all with perfection.