Supriya Atri ( born 5 sept 1999) is an Indian youngest Model and the winner of the Miss India Excellence 2022 pageant. she has primarily worked in advertise. She want to established herself as one of the best Model and Actress’. She belongs to Mandi Dhanaura, Uttar Pradesh. She is very passionate about her dream.She wants to be an inspiration for those girls who think they belong to a very small town that’s why they can’t do modelling.
Supriya Atri was born in a village known as Munda Khera (Amroha) uttar pradesh. She belongs to a middle class family. Her family is very supportive towards for her career.Atri family moved to Mandi Dhanaura (amroha) when supriya was in 3rd class.Supriya completed her intermediate education from Rastriya Inter College Dhanaura. After that she took admission in graduation (b.com). She didn’t want to graduate because she was interested in modelling since childhood and she had decided to build her career in modelling and suddenly, She got a chance to do diploma in Fashion designing and garments technology and she dropped graduation after complete 1st year.
When she completed her diploma.After that she started the job. While she was still working,she got a chance to shoot an advertisement. After this, the modeling journey of supriya was Started, then Supriya participated in Miss India Excellence 2022 and won the title of Miss India Excellence 2022.Supriya is very polite. She believes in love. Supriya always says that modeling is not just a profession for her. This is an art. It’s an emotion. Everyone cannot feel it. Whenever she work for her dream.Supriya feel like she is alive.
- Jitendra Kumar Born on October 10, 1990 an Indian author and activist from Hathras in Uttar Pradesh.
- General2022.11.29Honorary Doctorate awarded to Milan Karmakar
- General2022.11.25Who is the top 5 Wushu martial artists in the india ?
- Lifestyle2022.11.24Epic Stories, as a top luxury wedding photography and film brand, helps create memories for a lifetime.
- General2022.11.24From humble beginnings to diving deep into the digital forensic world, Ankur Chandrakant does it all with perfection.