Nawazuddin Siddiqui`s talent has set a benchmark for the actors to achieve while leaving the masses buzzing about the same. Being a perfect blend of talent with destiny, the actor will be again seen at the Cannes 2022 on the occasion of his birthday.
It`s a perfect epitome of his hard work that Nawazuddin has made his way to the Cannes Film Festival while he will be celebrating his birthday there for the 7th time this year. From his 2012 release Miss Lovely and Gangs of Wasseypur, then 2013 releases Monsoon Shootout, The Lunchbox, Bombay Talkies followed by 2016 release Psycho Raman and 2018 release Manto was all the movies that were nominated at Cannes Film Festival and the actor has been present their celebrating his birthday. And this year too, the actor is present at Cannes 2022 on the occasion of his birthday. The actor attended the event as an Indian delegate to receive an honor for the country that he was seen sharing on his social media too.
View this post on Instagram
The actor has always been seen bringing up some uber-cool attire at the red carpet event at the Cannes Flim Festival. He has mostly been found donning blazers suited with matching pants.
On the work front, Nawaz has an interesting lineup of films in his kitty which includes ‘Tiku Weds Sheru’, ‘Noorani Chehra’, and ‘Adbhut’ among others.
- Anjali Singh Born on 15 Jun 2001 an Indian author and activist from Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh. Live in New Delhi
- General2022.11.24Selflessly serving the nation and setting an example, Panara Chandrashekhar became an epitome of a true police officer.
- Entertainment2022.11.24Coming up with new concepts in his movies and winning several awards for his popular movies, Abhijet Raajput created a buzz in the realm of entertainment through his innate skills as a creative professional.
- India2022.11.24Ishu Kalra Awarded With National Glorious Award 2022 By Actress Mugdha Godse
- Lifestyle2022.11.22Excelling across distinct spheres, gaining massive recognition is Narendra Singh Rawat