Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Miranda Lambert guarantees to return to Las Vegas at some point | Celebrities

Published on

Advertisement

Miranda Lambert has pledged to carry her residency again to Las Vegas at some point.

The 40-year-oild nation singer mentioned goodbye to Sin Metropolis after 48 reveals in 18 months on Saturday (06.04.24) however she reassured followers who had been there for her last efficiency that she is going to “be again” sooner or later sooner or later.

In keeping with Individuals journal, she informed the viewers on the finish of her present: “Thanks a lot for popping out to the final ‘Velvet Rodeo’.

“We’ll be again Vegas. Don’t you are concerned about it.”

Early within the live performance, Miranda praised the group for being properly ready for the present as a result of they had been “good and drunk”.

She mentioned: “Welcome all people to the final and last ‘Velvet Rodeo’. You sound good and drunk on a Saturday evening!”

And on Sunday (07.04.24), the ‘Kerosene’ singer took the time to mirror on how proud she was of her ‘Velvet Rodeo’ residency.

She wrote on X, previously Twitter: ““Each present should finish, each circus leaves city…”

“Velvet Rodeo wrapped up final evening. As somewhat lady in Lindale, TX, I may have by no means dreamed of getting a Vegas residency. Thank y’all for being on this experience with us.

“And an enormous thanks to my band, crew, glam, and everybody else behind the scenes that made this occur. Love y’all!(sic)”

The ‘House in my Coronary heart’ hitmaker not too long ago revealed making ready for the tip of her time in Las Vegas was “bittersweet”.

She wrote on Instagram: “It’s our previous couple of days in Vegas yall! Bitter candy for certain. [cowboy and teary-eyed emojis] (sic)”

Miranda had initially signed on for twenty-four concert events however because of the recognition of tickets, the variety of reveals had been elevated till the residency doubled in size.

For Extra Attention-grabbing Information Observe Us on Instagram

Latest articles

Priyanka Chopra Says She Was Fired From Salaam-E-Ishq After Male Co-Star Objected to Her Casting

Priyanka Chopra has opened up about a painful early experience in her Bollywood career,...

Supreme Court Rejects Convict’s Final Appeal in Actress Pratyusha Death Case, Orders Immediate Surrender

In a significant development in the case related to the tragic death of actress...

Rashmika and Vijay to Host ‘No-Phone’ Wedding, Plan Month-Long Getaway After Ceremony

The buzz around the wedding of Rashmika Mandanna and Vijay Deverakonda has taken a...

Digital Platforms Must Share Revenue Fairly with News Publishers, Says IT Minister

In a strong endorsement of the rights of journalists and media houses, Ashwini Vaishnaw...
Advertisement
Advertisement