Success is not an overnight journey, It requires your heart and soul in the work you do.
I , Kaushal Bhimsaria always dreamt of launching my own brand but this path was vague. I had no basic knowledge of how to reach there.
After completing my MBA in 2013 and doing the corporate job for 5 years, I decided to learn about fashion design which would give me wings to fly towards my dream. I did fashion design course and went to do internship under Joy Mitra. After doing the internship, I couldn’t wait more to start my own venture. My mother has been that support which eased my journey.
I started working day and night for my brand and I found my mother next to me throughout.
I started my work from my home with day and night putting efforts in brand launch and first collection, finally on 8th January 2019 the collection was out.
With overwhelming response from the people, my confidence went up.
Soo. After the launch I continuously started working on new collections to promote my brand visibility. I went to different states to exhibit my collections. Response was always good. There were times when I got bulk orders for few collections.
During the covid times, I shifted my whole business online.
There too I started getting good response online. I plan to set up my own exclusive brand stores all over India.
My collection comprises of embroidered classic suits ,lehnga and Kurtis, Ethnic wear has always been my favorite.
I deal not just in women’s wear but also men’s and kids wear.
Embroidery is essence of my collections. I always try to heir local artisans to work with me on my collections. Even the stitching part is handled by local lady karigars from small villages.
I try to give employment to as many local and talented artisans as possible.
Recently I dropped my latest festive collection at Patna Runway week.
I aim to work ethically in the industry promoting good work culture, showcasing the best and green collections as possible. I soon wish to be recognized on of the best designers.
- Anjali Singh Born on 15 Jun 2001 an Indian author and activist from Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh. Live in New Delhi
- General2022.11.24Selflessly serving the nation and setting an example, Panara Chandrashekhar became an epitome of a true police officer.
- Entertainment2022.11.24Coming up with new concepts in his movies and winning several awards for his popular movies, Abhijet Raajput created a buzz in the realm of entertainment through his innate skills as a creative professional.
- India2022.11.24Ishu Kalra Awarded With National Glorious Award 2022 By Actress Mugdha Godse
- Lifestyle2022.11.22Excelling across distinct spheres, gaining massive recognition is Narendra Singh Rawat