“The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.”
Barsha Khan is a 19 years old girl doing her Bachelors of Pharmacy from Sharda University, Greater Noida. This great author came to the world on 16th August 2002.
Since childhood, Barsha showed interest in various things. She has always been curious to explore new things and succeed in them.
She is the pride of her father Mr. Hamidul Islam Khan and her mother Mrs. Nurjahan Begam.
Promoting self love was her main motive to start writing and become a part of this field
Till date, she has written two books titled Shades of Entity and Truth Triggers. She has done more than 15 books as co author. She has worked as a project head in a firm and has done a podcast with Scribbling Inner Voice as well.
She was ranked under Top 10 students of Tripura. She is honoured with titles like Best Young Achiever of the year 2020 and best quote writer of the year 2021.
Barsha Khan aims to succeed more and to aim for more Higher goals.
- Jitendra Kumar Born on October 10, 1990 an Indian author and activist from Hathras in Uttar Pradesh.
- General2022.11.29Honorary Doctorate awarded to Milan Karmakar
- General2022.11.25Who is the top 5 Wushu martial artists in the india ?
- Lifestyle2022.11.24Epic Stories, as a top luxury wedding photography and film brand, helps create memories for a lifetime.
- General2022.11.24From humble beginnings to diving deep into the digital forensic world, Ankur Chandrakant does it all with perfection.