Actors Priyanka Chopra and Sonakshi Sinha have shared birthday messages for actor Preity Zinta‘s husband Gene Goodenough. Taking to Instagram on Friday, Preity posted pictures with Gene Goodenough and also penned a birthday wish. In the photos, Preity and Gene sat next to each other at an open-air restaurant. (Also Read | When Preity Zinta stuffed oranges in her clothes, went to the club at 12 years old)
Preity Zinta wore a saffron-coloured sweater and kept her hair loose as she posed for the camera. Gene opted for a white T-shirt, blue denims, and maroon sweater for their day out. The couple was seen seated at a diner table on the beach as they smiled for the lens in the first photo. Their table was laden with candles, and flowers, apart from cutlery.
In the second picture, a selfie, Preity, and Gene stood next to each other on the beach as they gave a glimpse of the blue waters and the sky. Sharing the post, Preity wrote, “Happy Birthday my love. Here’s to many more birthdays, many more milestones, and many more experiences together. I love you (red heart emojis)#Happybirthday #patiparmeshwar #ting.”
Reacting to the post, Priyanka Chopra commented, ” (red heart and heart eyes emojis) happy birthday.” Sonakshi Sinha wrote, “Happiest birthdayyyy Gene (hug emojis).” Deanne Panday wished, “Happy birthday Gene.”
Recently, Preity posted a photo from her wedding with Gene as the couple clocked their sixth wedding anniversary. She had written it, “Happy Anniversary my love. I love you. Thank you so much for loving all of me and for making me laugh all the time. You are my best friend and confidant and I love you more every day. From Boyfriend-girlfriend to husband-wife and now mom-dad, I’m loving every new phase of my life with you. Here’s to many more anniversaries and celebrations #Mr&mrsgoodenough #happyanniversary #patiparmeshwar #leapyearanniversary #ting.”
Last year in November, Preity and Gene welcomed their twins Jai and Gia. The children were born via surrogacy. She had announced the news on Instagram, “Preity shared the news on Instagram, “Hi everyone, I wanted to share our amazing news with all of you today. Gene and I are overjoyed and our hearts are filled with so much gratitude and with so much love as we welcome our twins Jai Zinta Goodenough and Gia Zinta Goodenough into our family.”
Preity has starred in many films including Kya Kehna, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Dil Chahta Hai, Dil Hai Tumhaara, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Koi… Mil Gaya and Veer-Zaara among others. She made her debut in Bollywood with Dil Se. She was last seen in the film, Bhaiaji Superhit, opposite Sunny Deol, in 2018.
- Anjali Singh Born on 15 Jun 2001 an Indian author and activist from Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh. Live in New Delhi
- General2022.11.24Selflessly serving the nation and setting an example, Panara Chandrashekhar became an epitome of a true police officer.
- Entertainment2022.11.24Coming up with new concepts in his movies and winning several awards for his popular movies, Abhijet Raajput created a buzz in the realm of entertainment through his innate skills as a creative professional.
- India2022.11.24Ishu Kalra Awarded With National Glorious Award 2022 By Actress Mugdha Godse
- Lifestyle2022.11.22Excelling across distinct spheres, gaining massive recognition is Narendra Singh Rawat