Author Ankita Hundekar, daughter of Manjunath Hundekar, is a young author from Karnataka.
Ankita is currently pursuing her degree in Bachelor of Tourism and while struggling for her profession, she found her passion. Ankita is a passionate writer who loves playing with words. She says that playing with words is a lot better than playing with emotions.
During her school life, she cleared many competitive examinations and wrote poems as a stress buster. Then, she started taking part in anthologies and compiled various books as well.
She believes in inspiring others and getting inspired by others. She has won the title of “The Best Writer” by Awards Arc. She hopes to achieve more titles and succeed more.
She took writing very seriously during this pandemic. The world was disheartened being at home, while Ankita was very content. She has read more than 200 books and wishes to read as many as possible. She writes every word in her heart.
- Parth Mittal an Indian Author, Live in Mumbai ( INDIA )
- News2022.07.13Makeup Artist Tarun kapoor is organising most influential Makeup masterclass of July 2022
- News2022.07.04Kanika Rana has been awarded with Global India National Excellence Award 2022
- News2022.07.03Dr. Nora Rashmi was the showstopper in a cancer awareness event with Big Boss fame rakhi sawant
- News2022.07.03Makeup Artist Tarun kapoor is organising most promising makeup masterclass of July 2022