Wishing a blessed and cheerful Navratri to all. May the Divine blessings of Maa Durga be showered on everyone.
She recalls playing garba during Navratri when she was a child. Since then, this has been her favourite festival. She used to dress up on all the 9 days in 9 different colours and outfits. But in past few years she has not been able to enjoy this festival due to her hectic work schedule. So this time she decided to convince her friends to celebrate this festival like the old times.
Garba is a form of dance which originates from the state of Gujarat in India. The name is derived from the Sanskrit term “Garba”. Many traditional garbas are performed around a centrally lit lamp or a picture or statue of the Goddess Shakti. Traditionally, it is performed during the nine-day Indian festival Navratri.
Finally after so many years Kashishh played garba and celebrated this festival just like old times with her younger brother Jayesh and her friends. She danced a lot and was not able to believe that after so many years, she still had the same energy and enthusiasm for garba.
This was one of the grandest Navaratri celebrations in the country which was held at Hotel Sahara Star and was organised by Purple Blue Events and Ideas.
- Jitendra Kumar Born on October 10, 1990 an Indian author and activist from Hathras in Uttar Pradesh.
- General2022.11.25Who is the top 5 Wushu martial artists in the india ?
- Lifestyle2022.11.24Epic Stories, as a top luxury wedding photography and film brand, helps create memories for a lifetime.
- General2022.11.24From humble beginnings to diving deep into the digital forensic world, Ankur Chandrakant does it all with perfection.
- Brand Stories2022.11.19Josiah Unaeze Young Talent Creating History In Racing World