Ashok Prasad Abhishek excels with his knowledge, expertise, and passion as a high-performing corporate personality and is now a producer, investor, and director in the entertainment space.
Not all those who wander are lost is a particular phrase that, in many ways, has stood true for several professionals and personalities across the world. These individuals have chosen to go with the flow, making the most of the opportunities that come by their way while also ensuring to create new ones for them to further grow as professionals and master their craft. They do this in order to understand how far they can go and how well they can do what they wish to set out their minds to. Doing exactly that in the current times, becoming one of the youngest faces in India with a portfolio that has attracted maximum attention from people is Ashok Prasad Abhishek.
Ashok Prasad Abhishek may seem like just another guy vying to make his mark in his chosen industries, but he is definitely much beyond that. He has proved the same by the kind of crazy success as a youngster he has achieved by spreading his wings across sectors like IT, investments, stock markets, marketing, and now the entertainment world. He highlights, “I have always been this guy who would never settle for anything mediocre. I have always wanted to do things that could challenge me in some way, and that’s why I have tried my hand at varied industries to excel at each one of them.” Adding further, he says, “This is the very reason that also brought me into the entertainment world, where today I work as a producer, director, and investor and am glad of the love audiences have been giving to the projects I have backed so far.”
He is the one who produced the Bhojpuri film Abhineta se Rajneta, featuring Dinesh Lal Yadav, aka Nirahua. He chose this script for the Bhojpuri film industry because he saw the power in the same as it was made, taking inspiration from the real-life story of Nirahua, and he believed that this story needs to be told in Bhojpuri to create a deeper impact on the audiences. Ashok Prasad Abhishek also recently produced a song titled “Hum Reh Gaye Akele” and has been consistently gaining so much admiration and love for his work in the industry.
- Anjali Singh Born on 15 Jun 2001 an Indian author and activist from Firozabad in Uttar Pradesh. Live in New Delhi
- General2022.11.24Selflessly serving the nation and setting an example, Panara Chandrashekhar became an epitome of a true police officer.
- Entertainment2022.11.24Coming up with new concepts in his movies and winning several awards for his popular movies, Abhijet Raajput created a buzz in the realm of entertainment through his innate skills as a creative professional.
- India2022.11.24Ishu Kalra Awarded With National Glorious Award 2022 By Actress Mugdha Godse
- Lifestyle2022.11.22Excelling across distinct spheres, gaining massive recognition is Narendra Singh Rawat