An initiative was taken by Ashutosh Vats to contribute towards society, through an Anti-Drugs Campaign. This Campaign was held 51 days prolonged with the online mode in which he motivated many young people not to consume any form of drugs that harm them. During the interview with Ashutosh Vats, he told about the content of webinars on Anti-Drugs and many other telecommunications histories where he helped many youngsters to avoid future consumption of any drugs during the interview he said young generation should understand the consequence of drugs on their existences and Let’s be high on Grades not on Drugs.
He said the support and motivation from his family is a blessing for him to accomplish new achievements and contribute something towards society for a better outlook.
- Jitendra Kumar Born on October 10, 1990 an Indian author and activist from Hathras in Uttar Pradesh.
- General2022.11.29Honorary Doctorate awarded to Milan Karmakar
- General2022.11.25Who is the top 5 Wushu martial artists in the india ?
- Lifestyle2022.11.24Epic Stories, as a top luxury wedding photography and film brand, helps create memories for a lifetime.
- General2022.11.24From humble beginnings to diving deep into the digital forensic world, Ankur Chandrakant does it all with perfection.